Join Us On Facebook

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Helena In People Magazine

This weeks People magazine has all the details from Helena's trip to Cyprus, where she spoke for the first time since the separation.

Wearing tight denim shorts, a colorful shirt, green, black, pink and white, and holding a large bouquet which had been given to her by some fans, Helena Paparizou arrived in the afternoon on Thursday, July 28 (she had landed in Cyprus the dawn of that day) at the Cyprus radio station Radio Proto in Nicosia, she gave an interview to a radio producer Zachary Philippides.

In a 30 minute interview from 16.45 until 17.15, for the two major concerts that Helena would give in Cyprus, in Larnaca and Limassol, When asked whether she and toni had split she replied "Yes, We split up".

Shortly afterwards, at 18.45, Helena gave a 35 minute interview at the radio station Capital in Limassol, the radio presenter, Thanasis Kolovos, was very revealing. "When something ends, it ends because no reason ..." she said eventually. "When I say over, its over! Finally! I ruin my best friendship from adolescence so, and so far we are not talking. For me, the "X" is "X"! The "X" is feeling. When I have the "X" in me somewhere and I feel a doubt, it means that you should not put the "X". So I will put water in my wine. " They asked her whether both are to blame in a "goodbye", she replied: "Alas! Always! Blame both. "

More in People which is out now!

Keep Paparizouing!

No comments:

Post a Comment